Can you find all of the following items in this picture?
1. An afghan, keeping all of me but my fingertips warm, because the thermostat drops the heat in the middle of the day and I’m too lazy to fix it.
2. Three cups of coffee, represented by one mug.
3. Three books on Ben Jonson.
4. Five journal articles on child loss poetry, bereavement, Katherine Philips and again, Ben Jonson.
5. One Dollar store short stemmed wine glass that has seen the suicide of three therapeutic candles.
6. One page of scrawled notes.
7. One phone in the hopes that someone might call, text, or distract in some other way.
8. General other messiness, indicative of 1 month of no de-cluttering.
9. One laptop that is my life and contains a 7.5 page essay that just won’t become 8 pages.